When it comes to health in today’s world, it’s a matter of protection: taking great care to fortify ourselves and our children against an increasingly hostile environment.
There are so many forces arrayed against the natural vitality of the body, against the glowing good health which has been our birthright in the past but is vanishing today.
Robust good health for our children can no longer be presumed just by following common sense traditions of healthy living, or by listening to unreliable notions of health broadcast all day online and on TV.
Here are some of the predatory forces at large today, obstacles to normal good health:
- The unprecedented number of vaccines mandated for American children and adults
- The skyrocketing of childhood allergies and asthma
- The prevalence of Genetically Modified foods
- The aggressive marketing of drugs and surgery as the only solution for illness.
- The ongoing cover-up of the autism epidemic in the US, which now affects 1 child in 40
- The epidemic of untreated subluxated vertebrae, causing every manner of nerve imbalances.
- The 1 in 6 rate of children with a neurodevelopmental disorder
- The 40% overweight and obesity figure among Americans
- The epidemic incidence of cancer today among non-risk groups, in individuals who are in apparently good health, not overweight, non-smokers,– in other words, cancer in healthy people.
Our last line of defense is to educate ourselves, really educate ourselves. But education in the classical sense, using our powers of careful discrimination to detect the difference between standard programming and true factual information. Unfortunately, reliable knowledge is hard-won, requiring a little study and reflection. And the drive to keep digging until we find it. [see Chapters ]
To be molded by standard programming on the other hand is very easy: just sit back and absorb the two second sound bytes that are repeated over and over all day every day in all media. And accept the type of health and health care that is doled out as the best you can expect.
There is another option.
This website is dedicated to providing referenced, scientific data on a variety of holistic and alternative medicine topics, focusing on universal principles, sound physiology, and the undiluted healing powers of the body itself.
There is no disease, no illness, no physical imbalance which will not respond to the inborn healing power of nature, once it is summoned. Once it is set free.
Healers of the past have already solved most health problems of today. Unfortunately, most of their work died with them. Their voices have been muted by the din of a thousand self-proclaimed experts and Magic Bullet salesmen. This website seeks to draw from the forgotten wisdom of the past, and to honor its simplicity.
Despite what you may hear, our health is deteriorating year by year. The rates of all degenerative diseases in this country are increasing. We have more asthma, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, depression, arthritis, allergies, digestive disorders, and obesity than ever before in history. Our children are fatter, sicker and dumber than ever before. At the same time we spend more and more money each year for “Health Care.” We have more doctors and more drugs than any civilization in history.
But it’s not working.
What’s not working is the underlying idea. If doctors and drugs could give us better health, we’d already be better.
That is why the field of holistic medicine is growing so fast – it’s a matter of survival.
Next stop: [Chapters]