8 hour Nutrition Package: $99
CAA 1612 12898
Tim O’Shea DC,
Author and Instructor
An 8 hour online video course in some very fundamental issues in the therapeutics of lifestyle alteration and cell nutrition. We discuss the necessity for detoxification in today’s world, the Food Enzyme concept, reflux, and a traditional evaluation of today’s diet choices. We will relate common diet patterns to pathology, and also discuss the specific pathways of the healing diet, de-mythologizing many common misperceptions. The need for specific chelating of plaque and heavy metals is emphasized. Genetically Modified foods are present today in 80% of packaged foods in supermarkets. We will define what GM really means. And what the agenda is behind this global experiment in world agriculture and food production.
Here are the topics of the 8 one-hour Sections:
Section 1 – The Need for Detoxification
Section 2 – The Food Enzyme Concept
Section 3 – Enzyme Bioavailability
Section 4 – The Traditional Diet: Classic Simplicity Vs.
Section 5 – Oral Chelation and Chelated Minerals
Section 6 – Introduction to GM Foods: The Biotech
Section 7 – New Practices in Food Production
Section 8 – Corporate Control of Genetically Modified
1. To familiarize the doctor with the actual process of genetic modification
2. To summarize the sources of toxicity common in most adults today
3. To explain enzymes as the defining factor in nutrient dense food
4. To demystify much of the misdirection about diet from unreliable online sources
5. To educate the doctor on methods of processing rampant within the food industry today
6. To offer well documented and sensible suggestions on clinical detoxification
Teaching methods: 8 one-hour videos, with suggested reading and testing for certificate of credit
|After watching each video, you will take a short test to receive your Continuing Ed. certificate of credit.|
8 hours – ONLINE/APPROVED: CA-A-1510 112244
Videos may be ordered individually or as a package.
Click here for CUSTOMER FEEDBACK on the online CE video courses.