Anyone who has ever read our vaccine textbook knows that this is not an anti-vaccine website. All the research on our website is in favor of any vaccines that have been proven to be absolutely safe, effective, and necessary by legitimate, verifiable third party science – research that is wholly unconnected with vaccine manufacturers and their satellites.
1. Zhou S, Liao X, Li X, Deng X, Li H. Poly-D,L-lactide-co-poly(ethylene glycol) microspheres as potential vaccine delivery systems.
Journal of Control Release. 2003 Jan 17;86(2-3):195-205. Chengdu Institute of Organic Chemistry www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12526816 2.
2. Preservatives in Vaccines FDA www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM09622 8#pres
3. Bock, Ken Healing the New Child Epidemics Random House 2008.
4. Achatz G Allergy: Solving The Mystery Of IgE ScienceDaily (Sep. 14, 2009)
5. Fraser, H Peanut Allergy Epidemic Skyhorse 2011
6. O’Shea T Vaccines and The Peanut Allergy Epidemic www.thedoctorwithin.com
7. Duesberg, P, Schwartz J Latent Viruses: No Evidence for Pathogenicity Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology 43:135-204, 1992
8. The Merck Manual 18th ed. Merck
9. Medical Economics Physicians Desk Reference 2007
10. Judicial Watch Uncovers FDA Gardasil Records Detailing 26 New Reported Deaths Washington, DC — October 19, 2011
scroll down to Documents Uncovered
VAERS reports of deaths, Sept 1, 2010 – Sept 15, 2011 – VAERS reports, Sept 1, 2010 – Dec 31, 2010 – VAERS reports, Jan 1, 2011 – Apr 30, 2011 – VAERS reports, May 1, 2011 – Sept 15, 2011
11. O’Shea, T HPV Vaccine
12. Lopes, G Vaccine center issues warning WASHINGTON TIMES Feb 3, 2007.
13. Kim, J – Weighing the benefits and costs of HPV vaccination in young men, New England Journal of Medicine p 393 – 3 Feb 2011
14. Giuliano, A – Efficacy of quadrivalent HPV vaccine against HPV infection and disease in males, NEJM p 401 – 3 Feb 2011
15. Burnet, M The Natural History of Infectious Disease 1972
16. Horowitz, L Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola Tetrahedron, Inc 1999.
17. Boffey, P Polio: Salk Challenges Safety of Vaccine Science 1 Apr 1977 p35
18. Salk J Control of Influenza and Polio With Killed Virus Vaccines
Science Vol 195, 4 March 1977
19. Sylwester, R A celebration of neurons ISBN-10: 0871202433 1995.
20. Moskowitz, R MD HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT The Role of Vaccines in Chronic Disease
21. Hume E D Bechamp or Pasteur? 1926 ISBN 10: 0980297605
22. Appleton N The curse of Louis Pasteur ISBN: 0967233704 1999.
23. Carrel A MD Man the Unknown Harper & Bros. 1935
24. Cantwell, A MD Cancer microbe ISBN-13: 9780917211010 Aries Rising Press 1997.
25. O’Shea T Vaccination Is Not Immunization Immunition Ltd 2012
26. Immunization Schedule 2012 www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/default.htm
27. Infant Mortality Rate cia.gov
28. Child obesity facts CDC
29. Kemp T Is infant immunization a risk factor for asthma or allergy Epidemiology 1997: 8 p 678
30. Medical Economics Physicians Desk Reference 2010
31. Richet C. Nobel lecture, acceptance speech, 11 Dec 1913
32. Von Pirquet, C Die Serumkrankheit, Leipzig, Franz Deuticke, 1905
translated 1951 Kojis, FG – Serum sickness
33. Alderson M International Mortality Statistics NY pp. 163-189, 313, ISBN 0871965143
34. Polio Disease – Questions and Answers
Centers for Disease Control
35. journal Science 1972 Feb 25;175:861-866
Division of biologics standards: in the matter of J. Anthony Morris Wade N.
From the article: “In 1955 a newly developed vaccine against poliomyelitis was rushed onto the market and promptly caused among the vaccinees and their families ten deaths and 192 cases of paralytic polio. The Cutter ‘incident,’ as the scandal was named after the company that produced most of the bad vaccine, caused the resignation of a Secretary of Health Education and Welfare, a Surgeon General, and a Director of the National Institutes of Health.”
36. Boyd’s Textbook of Pathology 8th Edition, 1984
37. testimony of Jonas Salk quoted in Washington Post 4 Sept 1976.
38 Albert Sabin MD lecture 7 DEC 85
International Assn of Scientists & Biologicals Piacenza, Italy
39. Fisher SG, Weber L, Carbone M.
Anticancer Res. 1999 May-Jun;19(3B):2173-80.
Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccines. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10472327
40. Kyle, Walter S. “Simian retroviruses, poliovaccine, and origin of AIDS.“
Lancet, 1992; 339:600-601.
41. Beil, L Type of cancer, virus are linked The Dallas Morning News 03/11/2002
42. Vilchez, R MD Simian virus 40 in human cancers
The American Journal of Medicine 1 June 2003 , Pages 675-684
43. Shelton H The Hygienic Care of Children 1931.
44. Gautam Naik, Polio Cases Roil Debate on Ending Vaccine Program
Wall Street Journal, April 16, 2002
45. Kew O, et al. Outbreak of Poliomyelitis in Hispaniola Associated with Circulating Type 1 Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus. Science 12 Apr 2002: 356-359.
46. McNeil, D Mutating vaccine causes polio outbreak in Nigeria
New York Times October 11, 2007
47 CBS News August 14, 2009
Mutant Polio Virus Spreads in Nigeria
48. AFP Vancouver Sun Japan reports sixth infant death after vaccination 7 Mar 11
49. Statistics Reports U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Scroll down to Claims Filed and Compensated or Dismissed by Vaccine
50. CDC website Pertussis Outbreaks
51. Tuerkheimer D The next innocence project: Shaken Baby Syndrome and the Criminal Courts
Criminal Courts 87 WASH. U. L. REV. 1 2009.
52. Looney C Intracranial Hemorrhage in asymptomatic neonates
Radiology vol242 #2 p 535 Feb 2007.
53. Blake, T Esq SBSdefense.com
54. National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome
55. Anderson M The shaken baby debate…does this syndrome really exist? mediabistro.com/mka Discover 2 Dec 2008.
56. Bazelon E New evidence on Shaken Baby syndrome Medical Misdiagnosis Research 5 Jul 2011
57. Cheng M Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates
August 14, 2009 Associated Press
58. 70 medical journal articles on polio Vaccine (and antibiotic injections) associated paralytic Poliomyelitis
59. legal website SBS acquittals
60. Dyer, O Child abuse criteria too rigid National Review of Medicine vol 3no 5 15 Mar 2006.
61. Medical Economics Physicians Desk Reference 2007
Daptacel p 2952
62. Pavlov DN Prevalence of vaccine-derived polioviruses in sewage and river water in South Africa.
Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 2006, 52:(8) 717-723, 10.1139/w06-026
63. Shulman L et al.. Neurovirulent Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses in Sewage from Highly Immune Populations 2006 December 20. PlosOne PMCID: PMC1762338
64. Moskowitz, R MD The case against immunizations J Am Inst of Homeopat p 21 Mar 1993
65. Mendelsohn R MD How to raise a healthy child Ballantine 1987..
66. Singh VK, Lin SX, Yang V. Serological association of measles virus and human herpesvirus-6 with brain autoantibodies Pediatr Neurol. 2003 Apr;28(4):292-4.
67 US Dept of Education Autism figures state by state 1993-2002-2007
68. Auwerter PG Changes within T cell receptor V beta subsets in infants following
measles vaccination. Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1996 May;79(2):163-70.
69. Mendelsohn R MD How to raise a healthy child in spite of your doctor Ballantine 1987..
70. Peltola, H et al. Hemophilus influenzae type b capsular polysaccharide vaccine in children: a double-blind field study of 100,000 vaccinees 3 months to 5 years of age in Finland Pediatrics vol. 60 p. 730 1977.
71. Poland G Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons Arch Intern Med. 1994 Aug 22;154(16):1815-20.
72. Garrett, L The coming plague
Penguin books p 510-511 1994.
73. Bjune, G Effect of outer membrane vesicle vaccine of group B meningococcal disease in Norway Lancet 338:8775, p1093 Nov 1991.
74.W.H.O. Reported measles cases and incidence rates by WHO Member States 2010, 2011,
75. Lesson in Ethics Interview – Andrew Wakefield
76. Wakefield, Andrew J. The significance of ileo-colonic lymphoid nodular hyperplasia in children with autistic spectrum disorder.
– European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 17(8):827-836, August 2005.
77. Yakbak, E MD REGRESSIVE AUTISM AND MMR VACCINATION
78.Mendelsohn R MD Measles and The Measles Vaccine
79. Classen DC, Classen JB. The timing of pediatric immunization
and the risk of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
Infect Dis Clin Pract 1997; 6: 449-54
80. Libman, I MD Was there an epidemic of diabetes Diabetes Care 21:8 p1278 Aug 1998.
81. Gardner, S Rising incidence of insulin dependent diabetes
British Medical Journal vol 315 p 713 1997.
82. Rotavirus –Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov/rotavirus/index.html
83. Burton, D Congressional Hearing on Autism and Vaccines House of Representatives C-SPAN 10 Dec 02.
84. Medical Economics Rotateq PDR 2009
85. Merck insert: Rotateq vaccine
86. McNeil, D Africa: W.H.O. Approves Rotavirus Vaccine
New York Times 13 Feb 2007.
87. Vesikari, T MD et al. Safety and Efficacy of a Pentavalent Human– Bovine Reassortant Rotavirus Vaccine New England Journal of Medicine vol 34 p 23 5 Jan 2006.
88. Bridges, A FDA: Rotavirus Vaccine May Harm Infants Associated Press February 13, 2007.
89. Medical Economics Prevnar PDR 2007 p 3463
90. Granoff, D et al. Hemophilus influenzae type b disease in children vaccinated with type b New England Journal of Medicine p. 1584 18 Dec 1988.
91. Neustaedter, R – The Vaccine Guide North Atlantic Books 1996.
92. Classen, B Pneumococcal Pneumonia Vaccine, 9/18/2000 http://vaccines.net/pneumoco.htm
93. Schuchat, A et al Bacterial Meningitis in the United States in 1995 New England Journal of Medicine Volume 337:970-976 October 2, 1997
94. Horwin, M PREVNAR A Critical Review of a New Childhood Vaccine www.jabs.org.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75
95. CDC website Rotavirus Vaccination
96. Bernard, S Autism: A Unique Type of Mercury Poisoning
97. Thimerosal in Childhood Vaccines Mark Geier, M.D.
Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Vol 8 Number 1 Spring 2003
98. Mercury In Medicine Report —
Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness
21 May 03 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD
99. National Institute of Health Toxicology: How Mercury Harms Humans www.nih.gov/od/ors/ds/nomercury/health.htm
100. Statement on Thimerosal – July 18, 2001 National Toxicology Program
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
101. Valerie Williams WFAA June 20 2002 Quoting Dan Burton
Congressman questions officials at Thimerosal hearings 06/20/2002
102. Koos BJ and Longo LD, Mercury toxicity in the pregnant woman, fetus, and newborn infant
Am Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Oct 126(3):390-406 1976.
103. William Slikker, Jr., “Developmental Neurotoxicology Of Therapeutics: Survey Of Novel Recent Findings,” NeuroToxicology, 21, page 250 (2000).
104. DOCUMENTS ON THE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF THIMEROSAL…IN AUTISTIC CHILDREN
105. Holmes AS, Blaxill, MF and Haley, BE, Reduced levels of mercury in first baby haircuts of autistic children.Int J Toxicol. 2003 Jul-Aug;22(4):277-85.
106. Robt Roos CDC neutral on thimerosal in flu vaccine for toddlers 6 May 04
107. FDA: Thimerosal in vaccines 14 Mar 2008
108.Kennedy, R F Deadly immunity 20 Jun 2005.
109. CDC: Joint Statement Concerning Removal of Thimerosal from Vaccines June 22, 2000
110. Ayoub, D MD Mercury Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda DVD 2005
111. Stajich GV Iatrogenic exposure to mercury after hepatitis B vaccination in preterm infants.
J Pediatr. 2000 May;136(5):679-81.
112. Boyd Haley PhD Mercury http://whale.to/v/haley.html
113. Eli Lilly: Material Safety Data Sheet on thimerosal 13 Jun 91.
114. The 60 Day Program